Policies & Procedures
Evansville Junior Golf Association Policies and Procedures
- Ages 5 to 18
- Must NOT have graduated from High School
- Each participant must become an EJGA member by filling out and submitting a Parent Contact form and a player registration form via the evanvillejuniorgolf.org website. Payment will be made via the website by credit card only. No cash or check payments will be accepted for payment this year.
- A membership is required prior to participating in a tournament.
- Tournament entries must be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to the tournament date.
- Tournament entry fees will be paid through the website via credit card only. No cash or checks will be accepted as payment this year.
- A player will not be allowed to play in a tournament without a paid-up membership and tournament entry fee.
- Tournament tee times will be posted on-line 24 hours prior to tournament.
- Tournament results will be posted on-line the next day.
- Tour and age group points standings will be updated on-line the day following a tournament.
- Tournaments will follow the double par max score on each hole to maintain pace of play.
- Each player will keep their own score and the score of one other player in the group.
- Players will verify their scores with the other players in their group before handing in their scorecard.
- Scorecards must be handed to the official scorer at the end of the round and the player must wait until the scorer reviews the scorecard. Do not just lay them on the table and leave.
- Any conduct detrimental to the reputation of the EJGA, such as club throwing, swearing, or damage to the golf facilities, will not be tolerated. EJGA has adopted a Zero Tolerance for such conduct and it will result in automatic dismissal from the EJGA event without refund.
- Masters Series and Prep Tour
- Boys shall wear shirts with collars and Girls may wear collared golf shirts or sleeveless shirts with a collar. All golfers shall wear mid-length non-denim shorts
- Pee Wee Tour
- Boys shall wear T-shirts in good taste or shirts with collars. Girls shall wear T-shirts in good taste, shirts with collars, or sleeveless shirts with collars. All juniors shall wear mid-length non-denim shorts.
- Course Care
- Players are expected to replace their divots. All players must fix their ball marks on greens. Players must rake bunkers after their shots. The EJGA has a zero tolerance policy for abuse of the golf course. It will result in automatic disqualification from the EJGA event without a refund.
- Refunds will not be offered for tournament no-shows.
- Refund requests related to illness or injury must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- All communications related to EJGA matters should be made through the following e:Mail address – email@example.com .
- Phone calls to Tee Time or individuals are discouraged since the person answering the call may not have the information needed to address your question or be able to put you in contact with the requested individual.
- The new website provides the ability to send text messages to targeted recipients. This will be used to notify tournament players of weather related delays or cancellations.
- Masters Tour – trophies will be awarded to the top three finishers in each age group at each tournament.
- Prep Tour – each player will accumulate points based on their finishing position in each tournament. At the end of the season, trophies will be awarded to the top three points positions in each age group. The top three participants in the City Tournament in each age group will receive trophies.
- Pee Wee Tour – medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each age category at the regular season events; each player will accumulate points based on their finishing position in each tournament. At the end of the season, trophies will be awarded to the top three points positions in each age group. The top three participants in the City Tournament in each age group will receive trophies.